January 2019 has gotten off to a great start
- We’ve enjoyed great participation in our meetings,
- we’re busy preparing for the Feb 5 Annual Membership Meeting,
- and we’re happy to report the best renewal rate this early in the year as we’ve ever had.
- The online Directory is working smoothly for renewals using the email link, and we encourage you to give it a try — even if you already tried in past years.
Welcome to our newest members:
Whether you are new to the Ruby Valley, or whether you’ve been established for some time, we need you in our online Directory! Many inquiries to our website are people looking for information on businesses they’ve heard about, or they’re checking out the area or planning a trip. Our Directory is one of the most visited pages at rubyvalleychamber.com
Be watching your email for a quick Member Survey, that for time and expense reasons, will be available online only. One respondent will be the lucky winner of Chamber Bucks — redeemable at any Member business.
- Don’t forget, once listings expire, they are no longer visible — although they are still in the system. Listings can still be renewed by following the link in the email. If you have trouble try the “Pay Now” button on the Contact page and we’ll renew your membership and listing manually.
- One recent change should make the log-in process easier: If you have forgotten your username, now you can try using the email address used in your registration.
- Password tip: If you only log-in once or twice a year, instead of trying to remember a password, just request a new one, and use the one they give you. You can check the box to save it — or just request a new password each time you log-in.
- If you need to get a new password, go ahead and do that first and log-in. THEN click the link in your email to be taken directly to your Renew page — just scroll down a little to see it.