W elcome from The Greater Ruby Valley Chamber of Commerce & Agriculture! We are a group of businesses, ranches, and organizations representing 5 communities in the greater Ruby Valley of Madison County Montana. Our communities may be small, but our community spirit is outstanding. With over 170 Chamber of Commerce members, we are able to provide a variety of services to our members and our local communities.
Our mission is to advance and improve civic welfare, and to advertise and develop the industries and resources of the Ruby Valley of Madison County, Montana.
- Sheridan Farmer’s Market music vendors
- Ruby Valley Healthcare Foundation
- Twin Bridges Community Association – Floating Flotillas
- Sheridan Volunteer Fire Department – Sheridan Festival
- Buy Local Expo
- Membership Appreciation Banquet
- Awarding of Main Street Improvement Grants to 5 Main Street businesses
If you are a visitor, we hope you discover the wealth of information available by browsing our site and Business Directory. As a group of volunteers, we don’t have an organizational street-front address, phone, or regular hours. However, we are happy to respond to email inquiries. If you would like to contact us, please send us a message on the Contact page Or contact a board member directly on the Directors page.
If you are considering becoming a member, our annual Membership fee is $55 and includes a free 365-day listing in our Business Directory.