Check out Montana’s Greater Ruby Valley Chamber of Commerce and Agriculture Businesses
This business directory includes businesses representing southwest Montana ~ Twin Bridges, Sheridan, Alder, Silver Star, and Laurin from Montana’s greater Ruby Valley, as well as businesses from surrounding areas of Virginia City, Ennis, McAllister, Lima, Dillon, Butte, Whitehall, Cardwell, and Bozeman.
Ruby Valley Healthcare Foundation
♦ Our Mission:
The Ruby Valley Healthcare Foundation is dedicated to enhancing and supporting the vital role and mission of the Ruby Valley Hospital in providing quality healthcare to area residents and visitors. We strive to develop and manage private support to assure the Hospital's financial integrity and the high level of professional service.
♦ Reasons to Give:
- You want Ruby Valley Hospital to always be there for you. There might come a day when you or a loved one will need the services of Ruby Valley Hospital, and when that time comes, you'll take comfort in the knowledge that you contributed today to assure that the best technology and staff are available.
- You want your charitable contributions to stay in the community. All monies raised will remain here in your community.
- You want to stand with other community leaders in doing the right thing.
♦ Ways to Give:
A variety of tax-deductible methods are available to individuals, businesses and organizations wishing to contribute to the mission of Ruby Valley Hospital.
- Cash Gifts - Gifts can be made with cash or personal check.
- Gifts of Securities or Other Assets
- Appreciated securities, real estate or assets can be sold or invested for the long-term benefits of the organization.
- Memorial and Honor Gifts
- Memorial and honor gifts are a way to honor the memory of a special person or to acknowledge someone on a meaningful occasion, such as a birthday or anniversary.
- Planned Gifts - Donors can also make contributions in the form of a bequest in a will or the establishment of a charitable lead trust, charitable remainder trust, or other planned giving vehicle.
Contact your accountant or attorney for more information on how to meet your charitable giving and estate planning objectives. The Ruby Valley Healthcare Foundation, Inc. is a Montana "public benefit" corporation and is recognized by the IRS as a Type 1 509(a)(3) support organization to the Ruby Valley Hospital. Our Tax ID# is 81-0503938.
Directions to listing
Send Message to listing owner
Listing Title: Ruby Valley Healthcare Foundation