Don’t forget to join us for our annual membership meeting on February 11th at the Wagon Wheel Restaurant in Twin Bridges! The meeting starts at 5:30 PM and everyone is invited. If your business hasn’t been a chamber member in the past, now is a great time to join. We’ll be going over the highlights from 2013 as well as the planned activities for 2014. There will be refreshments, entertainment from Twin Bridges and Sheridan students, and we will be giving away $150 in Chamber bucks (must be present to win). More details about the meeting can be found by clicking here.
This year the chamber will be holding three quarterly meetings and we are looking for volunteer businesses to host these meetings. If you have a business that you’d like to showcase to other members and are interested in hosting one of these meetings please contact us.
If your annual chamber membership renewal form gets lost in the mail or If you are joining for the first time, you can download and print off a 2014 membership form here: 2014 Membership Application Form. Remember to send in your membership form with payment by March 15, 2014!
The Ruby Valley Foundation is receiving applications for grants to Ruby Valley Organizations
The Foundation makes grants in the areas of education, health and nutrition, services for youth and elderly, those living with special needs and poverty, and projects related to the arts and the environment.
- Grant applicants must show how their project will improve the quality of life for citizens in the Ruby Valley.
- Grants up to $10,000.
- Applicants must be a 501 (c) 3 organization in the Ruby Valley or local government entity.
- Deadline for applications is October 30 & awards announced by December 1, 2013.
- Please submit applications electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org, plus one paper copy to:. Ruby Valley Foundation, PO Box 746, Sheridan, MT, 59749
- Information and forms available from Jerry Aaker at 406 842 7837
- Please find guidelines and application form on the Ruby Valley Foundation page.
Bannack Days have been cancelled due to extensive damage from recent flash flooding. We have had some hard downpours over the last few days. Continue reading
The Montana Office of Tourism’s Superhost Program is rolling out brand new curriculum, customized for Montana’s hospitality businesses! Visit montanasuperhost.com and click on the Rockin’ to the Rhythm of Service picture for an outline of the seminar. Continue reading
Butte, Mont., April 30, 2013— Thompson Park is now open for the summer and fall. The 3,500 acre park, managed by the Forest Service and City-County of Butte-Silverbow, is open daily from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. through Labor Day and then through October from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. Continue reading