The Ruby Valley Foundation is receiving applications for grants to Ruby Valley Organizations
The Foundation makes grants in the areas of education, health and nutrition, services for youth and elderly, those living with special needs and poverty, and projects related to the arts and the environment.
- Grant applicants must show how their project will improve the quality of life for citizens in the Ruby Valley.
- Grants up to $10,000.
- Applicants must be a 501 (c) 3 organization in the Ruby Valley or local government entity.
- Deadline for applications is October 30 & awards announced by December 1, 2013.
- Please submit applications electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org, plus one paper copy to:. Ruby Valley Foundation, PO Box 746, Sheridan, MT, 59749
- Information and forms available from Jerry Aaker at 406 842 7837
- Please find guidelines and application form on the Ruby Valley Foundation page.